We are looking for a hard worker enthusiast seeking to explore experience and knowledge within the beauty industry,
a person that can be challenged with the variation of the task provided,
have a passion and commitment to fulfill the company’s goals and objectives.
Send your CV to
Rollover Reaction is seeking a creative member to position as MARKETING EXECUTIVE. We believe the “power of we” and it’s the collective talents, dedication, and spirit that help us drive our future success.
We are seeking a passionate, creative mind, and hard worker enthusiast to explore experience and knowledge within beauty industry, a multi tasker that can be challenged with the variation of task provided, have passion to fulfill company’s goals and objectives who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and loves the challenge of discovering what makes consumers “click”.
The goal is to deliver creative campaigns, initiate and produce valuable and relevant content across various marketing channel to help driven company’s growth and maintaining costumer engagement.
Job Title: Marketing Executive Full-Time
Department: Marketing Communication
Report to: Marketing director
Working With: Marketing Director, Creative Division, and Business Development Division
Job Summary: The responsibilities of Marketing Executive are to collaborate with business development and creative team on supporting marketing communications to meet business objectives.
• Constantly stay informed about on-going and upcoming marketing plans
• Help plan, overseeing develop social marketing campaigns to support specific marketing goals
• Create ideal strategies to carry out marketing agendas and campaigns Work with Creative division for marketing communication needs
• Work with KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) for endorsement and collaborations Keep track of customer data, both online and offline
• Reach out to external partners and work together with them when collaborating is necessary
• Organize giveaways for every product launch
• Organize events and product exhibitions
• Make reports of recent marketing campaigns and events
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong entrepreneurial spirit and high initiative
• Ability to communicate with external divisions
• A natural curious disposition with excellent observation skills.
• A performance-driven attitude
• Solid analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• Understanding on dynamic of digital marketing and advertising
• Analytic skill to understand competitive beauty industry landscape
• Outstanding interpersonal skill; ability to develop and maintain relationships with both internal and external partners.
Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.00