We are looking for a hard worker enthusiast seeking to explore experience and knowledge within the beauty industry,
a person that can be challenged with the variation of the task provided,
have a passion and commitment to fulfill the company’s goals and objectives.
Send your CV to
ACCOUNTING & TAX INTERN
We are looking for a hard worker seeking to explore experience and knowledge
within the beauty industry, a person that can be challenged with the variation task provided,
have passion and commitment to fulfilling the company’s goals and objectives.
The responsibility of the Finance & Accounting intern is to assist the directors to ensure that all administration related
to finance is completed systematically. Stay alert to the company’s timeline
and goals are meet perfectly without any delay and assist day-to-day bank record activity.
• Work directly with the Finance & Accounting team on monitoring bank account & tax account activity
• Processing tax-related inquiry to third party consultant, maintaining the timeline
• Daily responsible for creating and updating spreadsheets of daily sales transactions (where needed)
• Daily responsible for keep records of invoices and tax payments,
inventory monitoring for all warehouse, and other administration related to Finance and Accounting (including Audit)
• Assist Finance team on daily cash and banking activity report
• Maintain relationships with third-party accounting consultants.
• Full knowledge and concern Finance & Accounting division timeline
• Be a Project Manager whenever needed
• Hands-on experience with accounting software, like Journal, Accurate
• Excellent skills in Word, PPT, and Ms.Excel
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts, using financial Excel functions)
• Lodge cash/cheques and manage online banking including online payments and transfers
• Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
• Time-management and organization skills
January - May 2021